Racine – On Tuesday, March 23, state and local officials will hold a media briefing on the first day of a community-based COVID-19 vaccination clinic at Regency Mall.
- Karen Timberlake, Secretary-designee, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Racine Mayor Cory Mason
- Racine County Board Chairman Tom Roanhouse
- Margaret Gesner, Central Racine County Health Department Health Officer
- Bobbi Fergus, City of Racine Director of Community Health
- Daniel Beck, AMI Expeditionary Health Care Senior Operations Manager
- 9:30-10 a.m.: Media invited to shoot photos/B-roll of the clinic – enter at clinic doors
- 12:00 p.m.: Media briefing with local officials – enter at the southwest entrance of mall next to Planet Fitness
Where: Regency Mall, former Burlington Coat Factory location, 5538 Durand Ave.
No photos or videos are allowed of vaccinations. Media interested in obtaining B-roll or photos of the site can come to the clinic between 9:30-10 a.m. prior to the clinic’s opening.
The Regency Mall vaccination clinic is open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays. Anyone interested in receiving a vaccine – regardless of eligibility status – should register for the clinic at https://vaccinate.wi.gov. Those who register will receive an invite to book an appointment when they are eligible.
This week, residents with certain underlying medical conditions became eligible for the vaccine. For a list of medical conditions and a full list of who is eligible in Wisconsin, visit the DHS “Am I Eligible for the Vaccine?” page.