The City of Racine Covid-19 Update June 22, 2020
Confirmed coronavirus cases
- United States: 2,292,867
- Wisconsin: 25,068
- Central Racine County Health Department: 666 confirmed, 143 probable, 11,114 negative, 36 deaths
- City of Racine Health Department: 1,435 confirmed, 184 probable, 10,215 negative, 23 deaths
- Racine County total: 2,101 confirmed, 327 probable, 21,329 negative, 59 deaths
- Positive test percentage: 8.9%
Week of June 22:
- Ascension Medical Group Wisconsin has opened community testing at its Wisconsin Avenue Campus, 1320 Wisconsin Avenue, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Testing is open by appointment only for adults and children ages 5 and older. To make an appointment, call 262-687-5600.
- Versiti Blood Center of Wisconsin has declared an emergency need for blood donations. To ensure that lifesaving blood is available to patients during this unprecedented time, Washington Park High School HOSA students are stepping up to host a community blood drive this Wednesday, June 24, and are calling for all eligible donors to join the effort. To schedule an appointment, click here or call 877-232-4376.
For Racine County updates on the COVID-19 outbreak, please visit www.racinecounty.com/coronavirus. The City of Racine coronavirus webpage can be found at www.racinecoronavirus.org. The Central Racine County Health Department’s COVID-19 page is www.crchd.com/covid-19.
For national information on COVID-19, please go to the Centers for Disease Control’s website: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus.
You can also find current information on the Wisconsin Department of Health Services website, which has guidance that is updated regularly for travel, self-quarantine, and school districts, among other important information: https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/disease/covid-19.htm.