Who is Eligible?
As of Monday, April 5, everyone age 16 and older in Wisconsin is now eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. However, as demand continues to exceed vaccine supply, those in previously eligible groups may continue to be prioritized.
Please note that only the Pfizer vaccine is currently approved for individuals as young as 16. The Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are approved for those 18 and older.
Vaccine Appointment Scheduling
Eligible individuals may sign up below for a COVID-19 Vaccine appointment.
In order to register, you must agree to the following:
- You are part of a group that is currently eligible for vaccination.
- You can return for your second dose appointment as required (see sign up page for more information).
- You are not currently pregnant (while pregnant women can be vaccinated, the Public Health Department cannot vaccinate pregnant women at this time).
Click here to view available COVID-19 Vaccination appointments with the City of Racine Public Health Department.
Additional Vaccine Options for Eligible Individuals:
Those individuals part of the above populations who are eligible for vaccination are encouraged to explore all options. See the WI Department of Health Services (DHS) Map of Vaccine Providers for more information. Other local options include:
Community-Based Vaccination Clinic – Racine County:
Beginning March 23, the WI DHS will open a Community-Based Vaccination Clinic at Regency Mall. The clinic will operate Tuesday – Saturday, 11 AM – 7 PM.
This Community-Based Vaccination Clinic will use the Wisconsin COVID-19 Vaccine Registry (WCVR). To use the system, you must:
- Register yourself in the system. This is required before you can make an appointment.
- Watch for notification when you are able to schedule a vaccination appointment locally. If you are ineligible when you register, or if there are no appointments available at the time, you will be placed on a waitlist.
WI DHS is operating a call center for those who have questions about the vaccine or need assistance finding or registering for a vaccination appointment. Call 844-684-1064 with vaccine questions.
Public Health Departments:
- Good Value Pharmacy
- Lakeview Pharmacy of Racine
- Pick ‘n Save Pharmacy
- Walgreens Pharmacy
- Walmart Pharmacy
Resources for those with a Vaccination Appointment at our Clinic:
Vaccine Fact Sheets (EUA) / Hoja de Hechos (EUA)
|Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)||English||Español|
The City of Racine Updates on Social Media